Chief Learning Officer magazine’s LearningElite program honors the best organizations for learning and development. This robust, peer-reviewed ranking and benchmarking program recognizes those organizations that employ exemplary workforce development strategies that deliver significant business results. Developed under the guidance of a group of chief learning officers and senior learning and development practitioners, the LearningElite program utilizes best practices in evaluation to rank the best organizations based upon their impact, size and industries served. A comprehensive evaluation of learning and development, the LearningElite also recognizes individual companies for their efforts in functional areas, including leadership development, use of technology, executive buy-in, and content development and delivery, among others.
The aim of the LearningElite is to:
- Identify and recognize industry leaders.
- Promote recognition of the critical role that learning and development plays in organizational success.
- Support organizations in achieving best-in-class levels of performance.
- Identify and share best practices, principles and strategies for learning and development.
- Provide powerful benchmarking data for world-class learning and development.
The LearningElite program will afford any size organization an opportunity to highlight and be recognized for outstanding outcomes in the field of learning and development.
The 2017 LearningElite program is now in the judging phase. Applications were accepted from August 15 to November 21, 2016.
Attend the 2017 LearningElite Gala where we will reveal the 2017 LearningElite organizations!
2016 report out now! Order your copy today: 2016 LearningElite Best Practices and Benchmarking Report
Download the free 2016 LearningElite Executive Summary.
Winners have been announced! View the list of 2016 LearningElite winners.